Remøy Shipping Quality Objectives are:
- To become a leading provider of safe and cost effective, integrated services to offshore service vessels.
To manage these objectives it is the policy of Remøy Shipping to:
- Implement the Safety Integrated Management System (SIMS);
- Demonstrate clear commitment of senior management and personnel in compliance to the SIMS;
- Understand current and future customer needs;
- Meet present customer requirements and strive to exceed customers’ expectations;
- Engage all personnel by understanding their responsibility, authority and accountability, towards quality;
- Implement an internal audit program in order to prevent customer complaints;
- Investigate all customer complaints in order to find the root cause and to define and implement “Lessons learned”;
- Promote Continuous Improvement by adopting the “Plan, Do, Check, Act” (PDCA) principle throughout our company processes;
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with our suppliers in order to create added value for both.
This policy is subject to annual review during Management meeting and in view of changing legal requirements, stakeholder’s expectations and company’s operations.
This policy is to be displayed on all vessels managed by Remøy Shipping, marine operations sites and in shore based locations and confirms our commitment towards quality.